We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us for any reason. For example, we may reject your order if we know or suspect any fraudulent activity.
Intelectual property, software and content
While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device.
Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
All trademarks appearing on this website are the property of CBL STORE. The use of any of CBL STORE’s trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
The inclusion of any hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply CBL STORE’s endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites or their businesses or other activities.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to CBL STORE. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or specifically authorized by law or in writing by CBL STORE.
This contract is governed by the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria and such other laws which are applicable in the state where the consumer is resident.
- The delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
- We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
- For more information about delivery charges and times see our Shipping Policy page.
Orders and Specifications
- All orders are subject to availability and on a first-come first-served basis. We shall refund any payment made by you in the event that we cannot provide the item(s) you have ordered. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. In the unlikely event that we are out of stock when you place your order, you will be emailed to inform you of this cancellation
- You shall be responsible for providing accurate details concerning your order e.g. addresses, email addresses, mobile number etc. In the event that you provided us with inaccurate details, you will be liable for any cause. Our order process allows you to check and amend any error before submitting any order with us. We shall not be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by you due to inaccurate information submitted by you
- Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- CBL STORE reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. We will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
- Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order Information. This technology encrypts all information including your credit/debit card and all personal information passed from you through our website.
- Your credit/debit card purchase may take a few minutes to process to allow us time to confirm your billing information with your financial institution.
You will receive an email notification containing the details of your order within 2 – 15minutes from the time you place your order. In the event that you do not receive an email notification of this sort, kindly contact our customer care service at firstname.lastname@example.org as this may mean your order has not been placed hence will not be processed for delivery.
Problems with your order
We want you have the best online shopping experience, so if you have any problems with your order, please contact us via: